Baltimore Has A Rodent Problem
Baltimore, Maryland recently ranked as the seventh most rodent-infested city in the United States. Thousands of home and business owners experience at least marginal activity throughout the year, while others struggle with significant infestations that erode the safety of their buildings. Local rat and mouse activity is affiliated with a number of significant challenges, particularly the spread of disease, destruction of property, and introduction of secondary pests.
The expert providers at ATC Pest Control understand the risks of rodents well. We serve residential and commercial property owners with highly vetted products that result in sustainable outcomes. With decades of combined experience in the rodent removal industry, we rely on cutting-edge technology and a portfolio of applied skills to route and remedy infestations of any size.
Learn more about our rodent control process or request a quote by contacting our professionals today.
What To Expect From Our Rat And Mouse Removal Service
Rodent removal services from ATC Pest Control are customized to the species in question. We serve several unique kinds of rats and mice, including field mice, house rats, brown rats, and black rats. The procedures we follow are split into two categories: mouse removal and rat removal.
- Mouse Removal: Our team performs a full inspection to locate mouse activity. Next, we place our highly advanced and proactive bait near nests and travel areas. Our second generation, anti-coagulant bait works slowly, requiring two weeks for full results. Mice are attracted to the bait and nibble in tiny amounts, then go back to their nests to rest. Although you may not see or smell them for a time, they must be removed by our professional pest experts.
- Rat Removal: Once our initial inspection is complete, we install a unique rat-centric baiting system. Unlike mice, rats consume a large amount of food at one time, which prevents us from controlling where they go after they eat. We offer products uniquely designed to protect predatory creatures who may eat rats. Although this is primarily offered for farms and outdoor commercial areas, any interested party is welcome to discuss this treatment.
Rodent removal from ATC Pest Control is complete, comprehensive, and humane. We do not rely on snap traps and glue boards and offer treatments that are safe for pets and family members. With a permanent prevention strategy developed for your home, you can rest easy that the job was done right.
Contact ATC Pest Control today to inquire about a quote for rodent control in Baltimore.
Our Rodent Removal Process
We inspect your property for rat and mouse activity and locate probable habitats. Since we rely on Integrated Pest Management methodology, we may also look for attractant factors that bring populations closer to your home. We may ask you to point out active areas according to what you’ve seen and then use our 25+ years of industry experience to make trustworthy decisions about your property.
The treatment of your property largely depends on the types of rodents in question. Mice only consume small amounts of bait at one time, taking up to two weeks before removal. Rats eat large amounts of bait at once and may be removed from the home somewhat faster. Your technician will go over all the details with you before applying any treatments.
We offer one-time services or recurring maintenance programs for rats and mice in Baltimore. We highly recommend recurring services for your safety, although we also understand the need for one-term services in certain circumstances. You can discuss the services that may be right for you with a skilled provider today.
Rodent Control Services
Mouse, Rat, And Rodent Removal
- Woman-Owned & Family Operated
- Same or Next Day Service
- Free Inspection by a PRO
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Top Rated Customer Service
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
Types Of Mice, Rats, And Rodents In Pennsylvania
There are more than 3 types of rats that are found throughout the state. The most common 3 are the house mouse, brown rat, and black rat. At only 2.5 to 3.7 inches long, not including their tails, these rats are mostly found in homes or establishments. They often hide in wood piles and rafters.
Red squirrels, gray squirrels, and fox squirrels are some other common rodents you could encounter. They’re easily identified by their bushy tails. When they move indoors, they can be found in attics.
On the other hand, large rodents with 7 to 9.5 inches wagging along with their hairless tails may also be found in certain areas like fields and farmlands. Whether you like it or not, rodents may also be found indoors, commonly hiding in the basements.
How We Treat Mice, Rats, And Rodents
- Complete and Humane Treatment
- Permanent Prevention Strategy
- Safe for Your Pets and Family
How To Keep Mice, Rats, And Rodents Away
Rodents and rats are known to contaminate your food and water at home. Not only that, they pose danger by potentially transmitting diseases like Leptospirosis or Weil’s disease. To control these pests at home, here’s what you have to do:
- Clean after eating and store food properly
- Food containers must be rodent-proof
- Regularly clean after spills and food crumbs in the kitchen counters
- Wash your dirty dishes right after eating
- Regularly take out the trash and store it on a tight lid bin
- Seal cracks and crevices that can serve as their entry points
Contact ATC Pest Control For Rat And Mouse Removal Service
Your Baltimore property deserves year-round protection against the rat and mouse populations that plague the area. The professionals at ATC Pest Control are more than willing to help and remain the city’s most competent provider of rodent removal and exclusion services. We would be honored to help your home or commercial facility create a sustainable solution against rodents and enact a lasting pest-free guarantee that will serve you well into the future.
You can get in touch with the pros at ATC Pest Control today to inquire about rat and mouse removal or home pest control solutions for your property. We offer comprehensive quotes and on-site inspections to help you make informed decisions every step of the way.
ATC Annual Protection
You will be protected against ants, mice, bees, wasps, hornets, carpenter ants, crickets, spiders, flies, roaches, stink bugs, silverfish, earwigs, moths, rats, clover mites, spring tails, fleas, ticks, cicada killers, and many more. Our specialized treatment services can also protect you against termites and also comes with bed bug insurance.