Quality Pest Control In Seven Valleys, PA
Seven Valleys is a small town that’s situated within southern Pennsylvania’s bucolic landscape. The area is home to local wineries, taverns, and other community meeting places. There is also an extensive bike path, water access to the creek, and plenty of independent businesses. Seven Valleys almost seems like a dream for its residents. But don’t be fooled, there are pest problems here, too.
At ATC Pest Control, we are committed to providing quality pest control in Seven Valleys to all of our customers. We have been servicing local homeowners and businesses since 2008. Since our establishment, our team has been focused on providing the highest level of service at every step of the way. We believe that quality counts, which is why we use only proven and trusted methods.
Each of our services is informed by the Integrated Pest Management approach, which means that we investigate your pest concerns until we understand them from the root cause. We then use this information to ensure a completely customized program for each customer. We also offer all-natural treatments, never force anyone to sign contracts, and each service comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. To learn more about our pest control services, please call us today!
Residential Pest Control In Seven Valleys
Life in Seven Valleys may seem quiet and charming; however, when pest problems arise, it might not always feel that way. Some of the pests that look to invade your home can be a mere nuisance, while others have the potential to cause property damage or even spread health risks. At ATC Pest Control, we are the company to call for all of your pest worries. We are a local, family-operated business that is fully committed to keeping pests out of our community. Since 2008, we have made quality service the norm, with detailed work and customer service that you won’t find elsewhere.
Our general pest control service begins with a complete home inspection where we leave no stone unturned; we even use our thermal imager to see inside of walls. Because we implement Integrated Pest Management strategies, you’ll receive treatments that are specific to your home. We can either offer these services on a one-time basis, quarterly, or once a year. We also offer specialized services for bed bugs, mosquitoes, termites, and more, and these services are always backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For more information on our residential pest control services in Seven Valleys, please call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Seven Valleys
Operating a business in Seven Valleys takes a level of dedication that few have. When pests get added to the picture, they can make things even more complicated. Some of the pests that you may face can damage your property, like termites or rodents, while others can make your business look unprofessional, like cockroaches and bed bugs. Either way, the most effective way to deal with pests is with professional help from ATC Pest Control. We have been the area’s trusted name in pest control since 2008. Our company employs the most experienced technicians in order to bring you top-quality service at every turn.
When you partner with us, you’ll benefit from customized treatments, year-round protection, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our services are built around the methods of Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which will benefit your business in more ways than one. It ensures that we perform in-depth property evaluations to understand your pest pressures. IPM guidelines also help us to prevent future outbreaks from developing. As part of our service, we can set up monitors both inside and outside for further information for ongoing protection. To learn more about our commercial pest control services in Seven Valleys, please call us today.
How To Protect Your Seven Valleys Home From Rodents
Rodents like rats and mice will try to enter Seven Valleys homes like yours in their quest to find shelter and sustenance. Rats are adept climbers while mice can squeeze through openings the size of a dime.
In order to properly protect your home from these invaders, try the following tips:
- Start with entry points. To start protecting yourself from rodents, you’ll want to seal off any openings that they could potentially use to get inside of your home. This may mean patching up holes in bulkheads with expanding foam, filling cracks in foundations with steel wool, or applying weatherstripping around loose windows.
- Clean up landscaping. Because rats are good climbers, they may use trees as a bridge into your home. Trim back any overhanging trees and other landscaping that they could potentially use to access your home.
- Eliminate potential food sources. Almost anything will suffice as food for rodents, so start by being diligent about trash storage and removal. It’s also key to use sealed containers for leftovers and pantry snacks, and try to clean your home on a regular basis.
- Address water and moisture. Rodents are also in need of water and prefer dank conditions. Because of this, you’ll want to keep crawl spaces, basements, and closets well ventilated. It’s also important to fix any pipes or fixtures that are leaking.
- Bring in professional guidance. For the most effective protection from rodents, consider help from trusted pest professionals who have expert training, top-shelf treatments, and proven methods at their disposal.
For more information on rodent removal in Seven Valleys, call ATC Pest Control today.
Preparing Your Home For Mold Remediation In Seven Valleys
Mold remediation is a key way to protect your Seven Valleys home from the mold that has potentially grown inside of it. This professional service ensures the complete elimination of mold, but in order to get the most out of treatments, it’s important to prepare for them.
Here are a few ways to ready your home:
- Avoid cleaning. While you might be tempted to start getting rid of the mold you see on the surface, it’s crucial that you not touch it. This may remove helpful traces for technicians.
- Take pictures. Detailing the spread of mold in your home may be helpful to the technicians you’ve hired.
- Leave everything as it is. Though you might be tempted to move furniture and other items, you risk spreading mold throughout the rest of your home.
- Listen to your professional. There may be specific requests that your company of choice has, so it’s important to take these requests seriously. For example, some companies require you to vacate your home while others do not.
For more information on mold remediation services in Seven Valleys, call ATC Pest Control today.
Seven Valleys, PA Bed Bug Treatment
We’re here to help you rest easy again after suffering from bed bugs in your home. ATC Pest Control is the number one bed bug exterminator in Seven Valleys, PA. We are experts at bed bug heat treatment technology and the practices that make the difference between long term relief from bed bugs and continued frustration.
ATC Pest Control employs a comprehensive set of tools and solutions, including heat treatment, biological, and chemical to remove bed bugs from your home. We tailor the prescribed set of treatment solutions to fit your needs and budget.
Seven Valleys, PA Area's #1 Bed Bug Exterminator
You don’t have to sleep another night with Bed Bugs. ATC Pest Control has the Solution.
Don’t Throw Out Your Furniture, Spray Chemicals, or Panic! We can save your mattress and all your furniture.
ATC Pest Control provides the Seven Valleys, PA area Effective & Affordable bed bug extermination and treatment services for our residential and commercial customers using advanced technology.
Seven Valleys, PA Area
Comprehensive Bed Bug Treatment Options
Whole House Treatment
- We use portable indirect fired forced air heaters. We also offer electric heaters for high rise apartments, condos, hotel & some multi-unit commercial applications.
- These eco-friendly devices elevate the ambient temperature to a level that is lethal for bed bugs.
- Heat treatments eliminate the requirement to use toxic pesticides inside your home and the potential for lingering chemical residue.
- Our professionally trained technicians can safely eliminate the bed bugs in one treatment without damaging your home.
ATC Annual Protection
Finally, a program that makes sense! Simply put, YOU’RE COVERED.
You will be protected against ants, mice, bees/wasps, hornets, carpenter ants, crickets, spiders, flies, roaches, stink bugs, silverfish, earwigs, moths, rats, clover mites, spring tails, fleas, ticks, cicada killers and many more. This service also protects you against termites and provides you with bed bug insurance.