Reliable Pest Control In New Freedom, PA
There are so many great things that go on here in New Freedom, PA. Our little town is a hub for so many social gatherings and home to lots of amazing food stops and sites to see. There are also many beautiful homes and properties in the area.
Something we work hard to do at ATC Pest Control is helping people preserve good things. We do this by providing unmatched pest control services to property owners across PA. If you are considering professional services for your home or business, here are some things to consider about residential and commercial pest control in New Freedom, PA. Do not hesitate to call our team for direct help finding a plan that will work best for your property. We will walk you through our advanced service options, help determine what types of pests are plaguing your property, and schedule an appointment to have the problems you are facing dealt with quickly.
Residential Pest Control In New Freedom
A home just isn’t a home when there are pests crawling around all the time. Even the smallest insects can make living areas feel dirty and unsafe. Thankfully, there are options to remove and keep invasive pest species out of your home year-round. We are talking about professional residential pest control.
There are so many options for this at ATC Pest Control. We have everything from general pest control to dealing with creatures like ants and flies to comprehensive removal services for more tricky invaders like mice, rats, and bed bugs. It all depends on your need. Help us to determine and meet your need by talking with our team. We will help you schedule an inspection for your New Freedom home and property. This will allow us to understand better what pest pressures you are up against and how to help you manage problems with professional treatments and control methods. We will also recommend some long-term strategies to protect your property against future invasions.
Call us now to learn more about our residential service options, or visit our website. We would be more than happy to talk you through our amazing treatments and find one that best meets your need.
Commercial Pest Control In New Freedom
There are so many things that go into running a successful business. One thing that is crucial to your success is protecting your property, personnel, patrons, and products from annoying, dangerous, and destructive pests.
If you are at your witts end trying to deal with invasive species on your commercial property, you have to consider the benefits of professional commercial pest control. Our team offers advanced services to deal with all sorts of invasive species that might want to cause you trouble. We will start with a thorough inspection of your property. This will help us determine what creatures are currently present indoors, how they are getting inside, and what methods will work best to address the issues you are facing. We will then be able to create lasting defenses to deter all future pest invaders from getting indoors and causing your trouble.
Reach out to our ATC Pest Control team today if that is what you are looking for and if you are ready to learn more about our commercial pest control services.
How Bats Find Their Way Into Your New Freedom Attic
Bats are a big problem here in New Freedom, but only when they get indoors. These indoor pests are extremely beneficial outdoors. They are fantastic pollinators and help with dispersing seeds. Unfortunately, they are also dangerous and annoying to deal with.
The question is, how do these pests get into attics here in New Freedom? It’s simple, really. They look for holes, gaps, and other openings in the exterior of buildings that they can use to easily move in and out. These openings are sometimes obvious and can be seen from the exterior of a building. We highly recommend walking around your home’s exterior and looking for damage to its roofline, attic windows, and shingles. If you do not notice anything obvious but still suspect bats are indoors, there might be an entry point in your chimney, or somewhere else you cannot see.
To find out for certain if these pests are indoors and how they are getting indoors, invite our team over for a thorough inspection. We will check all the areas that bats might be using to get in and out of your home and implement effective strategies to get these pests out fast. Contact us today if you would like to learn more about our bat control and make an appointment to get these pests out of your New Freedom attic.
How To Prevent Future Bed Bugs Infestations In New Freedom
Have you recently gotten rid of a bed bug infestation? If so, are you worried about these pests coming back? This is a legitimate concern. Unfortunately, there are no professional bed bug control options that can deter these sleep-wrecking insects. This is because they do not invade through cracks, holes, and openings in the same way that other local insects do. Instead, bed bugs use people to travel by hitchhiking on items like backpacks, used furniture, and clothing. You might pick up these pests while traveling, at the movies, or spending time anywhere people gather.
The only way to avoid bringing home an infestation is to understand how to identify signs of bed bugs and actively avoid these pests. Common signs of bed bugs include:
- Blood stains
- Fecal droppings
- Shed skin
- Live bed bugs
Look for these signs in hotel rooms, on used items, and on things you travel with, like backpacks, luggage, and clothing. If, despite your best efforts, you find bed bugs inside your home, do not worry. At ATC Pest Control, we offer amazing bed bug pest control options to remove these pests fast. Call our team today to learn more about our service options and talk with our team about scheduling an appointment for your New Freedom home.
How To Prevent Stinging Insects Buzzing Around Your New Freedom Home
Stinging insects can become a problem around your New Freedom home primarily during the warmer months. The promise of blossoming flowers attracts them and then they make themselves at home. Unfortunately for you, stinging insects are often highly territorial creatures that can also be aggressive when they feel threatened by you. In order to avoid getting stung this season, try these tips:
- Start with landscaping. You can start by reducing the number of areas where stinging insects could potentially build their nests. If you have overhanging trees, scale them back. It’s also important to consider the types of plants that you have around your home. Flowers that are blue, purple, yellow, and white are more likely to attract stinging insects, while lavender and other herbs can deter them.
- Get creative. You can use a stinging insect's territorial nature to your benefit by decorating your yard with paper lanterns. These will signal that there are other stinging insects present on your property and they may flee.
- Be cognizant of food sources. If stinging insects in New Freedom don’t have access to sweet nectar, they will look for similar substances elsewhere. Be sure to always keep a tight lid on garbage bins, cover dishes when you’re hosting meals outside, and dispose of any rotting fruits that may have fallen from trees.
- Hire a professional. One of the most significant ways to keep stinging insects off of your property is by removing old nests, which is a task that is best left to a trained professional. Additionally, a pest control company can help you reduce factors that attract stinging insects and apply treatments where they’re needed.
For more information on stinging insect control, call ATC Pest Control today.
Why Professional Rodent Removal In New Freedom Is Worth It
When New Freedom homeowners have experienced a rodent infestation, professional services are the safest way to address them. One of the most significant reasons why professional work is necessary is because it helps homeowners avoid the health risks that rodents can cause. Simply coming into contact with a rat or mouse or handling them can potentially put people in danger of health risks. A pest professional is going to have the proper equipment to mitigate any exposure to harmful pathogens.
Working with a pest control expert is also the most direct way to cut off the health problems and potential property damage rodents can cause, too. Rodents usually build their nests in parts of the home that people either don’t access frequently or can’t reach. They find nooks in attics and crawl spaces, fit between drywall and insulation, and even create nests in hard-to-reach storage areas of garages. This can make identifying the source of an infestation challenging for the average person, let alone eliminating it. Professional treatments are also crucial because rodents reproduce at very quick rates. Rats may produce six litters a year while rats can have eight. Both can result in dozens of offspring in a matter of months, and they will be ready to reproduce themselves at only a few months of age. Without assistance from a pest control specialist, infestations can blow up with little notice.
When homeowners work with pest professionals, they will benefit from quick and effective methods of removal and preventive services as well, with the use of exclusion. For more information on rodent removal, call ATC Pest Control today.
Why New Freedom Homes Need Professional Real Estate Inspections
Real estate inspections are one of the most valuable tools for New Freedom homebuyers. A few of the benefits that they provide include:
- Having knowledge of any termite activity or damage
- Understanding if there are other damaging insects present
- A comprehensive picture of areas that could potentially become a problem and attract termites
- An unbiased look at the status of a home, which sellers are required to disclose by law
- Information that is necessary for a mortgage company during the home-buying process
- Avoiding the stress of having to deal with a termite problem in the future
- Targeted treatments on the spot if any termite activity is found
At ATC Pest Control, we provide official real estate inspections that people can trust. Our service begins with a complete home inspection that includes the use of thermal imaging. We leave no stone unturned during this process and include evaluating the exterior and conducive conditions as well. If a home does have termites present, we can offer treatments for them at this time. Regardless, we always compile a Wood-Destroying Insect Report and send it to the mortgage company in the required format. For more information on our real estate services, call us today.
How To Stop Termites Becoming Established In Your New Freedom Home
Termites are on a quest for wood to eat and places to build their extensive colonies. This type of activity can ravish your New Freedom home over the course of years in some cases. In order to keep termites from taking over your home, try these tips:
- Create distance. When wood items are placed too close to your home, they may inadvertently lure termites. To avoid these attractions, store firewood neatly and 15 feet away from your home, create at least 12 inches of barrier between mulch beds and your foundation, and never lay planks of wood against the side of your home or shed.
- Take care of wood. Wood that is excessively dry can become an easy target for drywood termites. If you notice that your deck or porch is in need of TLC, either replace the wood or finish it by staining or painting.
- Be proactive about moisture problems. Overall moisture and humidity can easily entice termites so you’ll want to keep crawl spaces and basements well ventilated. It’s also important to never ignore signs of water damage and rectify these issues thoroughly. Routinely check on pipes and remedy leaks, and avoid letting air conditioning units create puddles of condensation.
- Know when to ask for help. When it comes to preventing termites from taking hold in your home, it’s never too soon to enlist the services of a pest control company. A pest expert can provide detailed property inspections and apply preventative treatments when they are necessary.
For more information on termite control, call ATC Pest Control today.
New Freedom, PA Bed Bug Treatment
We’re here to help you rest easy again after suffering from bed bugs in your home. ATC Pest Control is the number one bed bug exterminator in New Freedom, PA. We are experts at bed bug heat treatment technology and the practices that make the difference between long term relief from bed bugs and continued frustration.
ATC Pest Control employs a comprehensive set of tools and solutions, including heat treatment, biological, and chemical to remove bed bugs from your home. We tailor the prescribed set of treatment solutions to fit your needs and budget.
New Freedom, PA Area's #1 Bed Bug Exterminator
You don’t have to sleep another night with Bed Bugs. ATC Pest Control has the Solution.
Don’t Throw Out Your Furniture, Spray Chemicals, or Panic! We can save your mattress and all your furniture.
ATC Pest Control provides the New Freedom, PA area Effective & Affordable bed bug extermination and treatment services for our residential and commercial customers using advanced technology.
New Freedom, PA Area
Comprehensive Bed Bug Treatment Options
Whole House Treatment?
- We use portable indirect fired forced air heaters. We also offer electric heaters for high rise apartments, condos, hotel & some multi-unit commercial applications.
- These eco-friendly devices elevate the ambient temperature to a level that is lethal for bed bugs.
- Heat treatments eliminate the requirement to use toxic pesticides inside your home and the potential for lingering chemical residue.
- Our professionally trained technicians can safely eliminate the bed bugs in one treatment without damaging your home.
ATC Annual Protection
Finally, a program that makes sense! Simply put, YOU’RE COVERED.
You will be protected against ants, mice, bees/wasps, hornets, carpenter ants, crickets, spiders, flies, roaches, stink bugs, silverfish, earwigs, moths, rats, clover mites, spring tails, fleas, ticks, cicada killers and many more. This service also protects you against termites and provides you with bed bug insurance.